在线国产一区二区_成人黄色片在线观看_国产成人免费_日韩精品免费在线视频_亚洲精品美女久久_欧美一级免费在线观看

English 中文網 漫畫網 愛新聞iNews 翻譯論壇
中國網站品牌欄目(頻道)
當前位置: Language Tips> 天天讀報> 每日播報

More websites back online in Urumqi

[ 2010-02-08 13:24]     字號 [] [] []  
免費訂閱30天China Daily雙語新聞手機報:移動用戶編輯短信CD至106580009009

進入英語學習論壇下載音頻 去聽寫專區一展身手

Authorities in Northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region have restored partial access to 27 Internet sites, including the China Daily website, that had been blocked following last July's deadly riot in the regional capital of Urumqi.

"We chose the 27 websites because all of them are very practical and popular in China," a spokesperson of the regional government, told China Daily yesterday.

She said the regional government is preparing to restore access to more websites in the near future, but no fixed date has been set for the full restoration of Internet services in Xinjiang, because it will be "a step-by-step process".

To prevent further unrest after last year's July 5 riot in Urumqi, which left 197 dead and 1,700 injured, the government blocked access to the Internet and suspended international calls and text message services in the region 24 hours after the riot, because they were believed to be vital tools used to instigate the incident.

The regional government began to progressively lift the ban on the Internet in December by allowing access to a couple of official websites. International phone calls and mobile phone text messaging services were recently restored, though people can only send 20 messages a day.

However the spokesperson told China Daily yesterday that the regional government is considering increasing the daily allowance for the number of text messages that a mobile user could send because "many people are complaining that 20 messages a day won't be enough to send Spring Festival greetings to relatives and friends".

Beside websites providing news services, popular online shopping and trading websites as well as air ticket booking websites are also on the list of the latest websites returned to Xinjiang.

But full access to the websites has not been restored. Xinjiang residents are only allowed to view the contents of online discussion forums of two official media: People's Daily newspaper and Xinhua News Agency, but they are not able to leave comments or visit forums on other websites.

Xinjiang Internet users can also not use email or blog services of the websites.

Questions:

1. How many websites has been restored?

2. When was the Urumqi riots?

3. How many people died?

Answers:

1. 27.

2. July 5.

3. 197.

去聽寫專區一展身手

(中國日報網英語點津 Helen 編輯)

More websites back online in Urumqi

About the broadcaster:

More websites back online in Urumqi

Lee Hannon is Chief Editor at China Daily with 15-years experience in print and broadcast journalism. Born in England, Lee has traveled extensively around the world as a journalist including four years as a senior editor in Los Angeles. He now lives in Beijing and is happy to move to China and join the China Daily team.

 
中國日報網英語點津版權說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創作品,除與中國日報網簽署英語點津內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許不得非法盜鏈、轉載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883631聯系;凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯系,如產生任何問題與本網無關;本網所發布的歌曲、電影片段,版權歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權,請提供版權證明,以便盡快刪除。
 

關注和訂閱

人氣排行

翻譯服務

中國日報網翻譯工作室

我們提供:媒體、文化、財經法律等專業領域的中英互譯服務
電話:010-84883468
郵件:translate@chinadaily.com.cn
 
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久国产精品 | 亚洲第一免费网站 | 久久亚洲一区二区三区成人国产 | 一级免费视频 | 亚洲视频在线观看网站 | 欧美午夜性生活 | 国产素人视频 | 黄色香蕉网站 | 一区二区日本 | 亚洲免费观看 | 国产精品久久久久久亚洲毛片 | 99久久免费精品国产男女性高好 | 国产精品无码永久免费888 | av性色| 四虎影视免费观看 | 一级在线播放 | 国产一区在线视频 | 久久久久久精 | 成人国产精品一级毛片视频 | 欧美视频网站 | 成人午夜视频在线观看 | 99精品国产99久久久久久福利 | 欧美日一区| 午夜私人影院在线观看 | 欧美日韩视频一区二区 | 亚洲精品视频在线 | 蜜臀精品久久久久久蜜臀 | 精品一区二区久久 | 91久久| 视频成人免费 | 特黄视频| 天天操,夜夜操 | 成人亚洲 | 美女午夜影院 | 久久久精品影院 | 精品成人国产 | 午夜精品在线 | 欧洲成人在线观看 | 日韩日b视频 | 欧美一区二区黄色片 | 国产成人精品一区二区三区四区 |